(Image from http://www.kobejournal.com)
The final submission deadline for the Asian Conference on Language Learning 2015, held from April 30 to May 3 at the Art Center of Kobe in Kobe, Japan, is rapidly approaching.
This conference, themed “Integrated Practices: Creating Experiences to Enhance Learning”, has already received more than 400 submissions from researchers and professionals from around the globe. To be considered for presentation at this event, submit your abstract by March 1, 2015 at http://iafor.org/cfp.
Develop policies. Exchange ideas. Promote new partnerships. Experience Japan.
Join us in Kobe, Japan for presentations on Language Learning and Technology in the Classroom from:
Kay Irie, Gakushuin University, Japan
Integrating Language Learning as Part of A Self Narrative
Michael Griffin, Chung-Ang University, South Korea
How we talk about English Teaching (in South Korea)
Kristen Sullivan and Paul Collett, Shimonoseki University, Japan
– Hear the latest developments in Education and Language Learning research
– Excellent opportunities to promote your research, organisation, or institution
– Have your research published in the official conference proceedings and eligible for journal publication
– Participate in interactive audience sessions
– Daily refreshment breaks and snacks
– International networking opportunities
For details on how to join as an audience member and further registration details, please go to http://iafor.org/acll2015-registration/
Any queries can be directed to email@example.com
* A gentle reminder: Comprehensive lists of conferences in the first- and second-half of 2015 with Call for Papers, and conferences for the first-half of 2016 have already been posted. Click “Conferences” on your right on this website.