CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
for inclusion in an edited collection:
Politeness in Professional Contexts
Proposed Publisher: John Benjamins
· Abstracts of 500 words should be submitted by July 28th to:
Karen Grainger, email@example.com
· Authors will be informed of the editors’ decision by Sept. 8th
· Those authors invited to contribute to the collection will be asked to submit a full draft paper by December 8th.
· Papers should be on some aspect of politeness in one of the following professional contexts:
educational contexts or
· Papers should be of high quality, taking into account recent developments in Politeness Theory and contributing to knowledge of communication in professional contexts.
Dr. Karen Grainger
Principal Lecturer in English Language
Dept. of Humanities
Sheffield Hallam University